Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Today is our youngest son's birthday! Taylor is 25 years old! Over the weekend we got together with him and his girlfriend, Katie, and his brother, (our oldest son) Steven. I made this card as a way to tell him of his birthday surprise. It says "ifly at five". What does that mean?! He thought the same thing!!! And he thought it said "iffy"! We had a great laugh and glad he had to think to decipher it!

"I fly" is an indoor skydiving place.  Yes, we all went! It was interesting. I don't know if I would call it fun. We had fun and it was a great activity for all of us to do. It was kind of hard though. The brochure say it is "a vertical wind tunnel that creates a cushion of air allowing you to experience free-fall skydiving without having to leap from an airplane".

Anyway for Taylor's card I used the Hand Lettered Alphabet stamp set. I like this set and am anxious to use it in my 2017 photo album. I also used Balloon Celebration. 

Here we all are ready for our flights!

And one other bit of info...today is my birthday too! Yep, I had a baby on my 30th birthday! What a blessing!

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment