Monday, February 19, 2018

What happened to last week!

What happened last week that I never did a blog post?! Life happened, I guess! I helped with our Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper. That was a lot of fun! Our ladies ministry group hosted it and all donations went to help support our mission projects.  I decorated this box. 
We will use it for other events too.  We are becoming affectionately known as the Church Chicks so I used a SU! set from last year's Sale-a-bration called, "Hey, Chick!" I love it! I'm borrowing the set from my friend and SU! demonstrator, Teresa. The DSP is Fresh Fig, a current SU! In Color.

 Saturday I spent with my friend, Barbie, doing the admissions at our District League Basketball tournament. What a full, busy and fun day it was! And boy! was I tired at the end of that day! This is us at the end of a long day! We are still smiling though!

I managed to sneak in some crafting therapy last week though! I love SU!'s new Cozy Cottage stamp set! It is in the current Occasion's catalog and is available as a host set! I had fun coloring this with the Stampin' Blends. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Shimmery White cardstock. I used the ribbon from the current Sale-a-bration flyer.  I am looking forward to coloring many more Cozy Cottages!


I hope you have a fabulous Monday! 
Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment