Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Count My Blessings

There really are many benefits to counting your blessings, or gifts, as I like to call them. Even on the bad days remembering those special gifts God has given us can make life seem not so dark or difficult.

I used SU!'s Count My Blessings stamp set for this card. This stamp set was from the '17 Holiday Occasions catalog. It is no longer available. My wonderful friend who just happens to be my SU! demonstrator gave me this set. She is so good at knowing what sets I will love! I also used an old favorite stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge.

I used a technique from Pootles Papercrafts. Sam Donald did a video on this. It is titled "Spritzer Watercolor with Markers". You ink your stamp up with Stampin' Write markers, give it a spritz or two of water and stamp it onto watercolor paper.   The cardstock, DSP, and ink are Tranquil Tide.

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment