Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday, April 29, 2019

Making Memories on Monday

 I used the Broadway Bound Suite for my scrapbook pages.  The suite includes the Broadway Birthday stamp set and the Broadway Lights framelits which when purchased together now gets you 10% off.  Both are available in the new catalog set to release June 4 but not at the 10% off. I used the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) and mounted everything on 12 x 12 Gray Granite cardstock.

I will go back and journal the pages. I know the pictures and the colors are not perfectly coordinated but it was fun to do anyway! These pictures were taken last year! I always scrapbook about one year behind. 



This is our youngest son, Taylor, whose birthday we were celebrating. Actually, we were celebrating his and mine as they are on the same day!!! We surprised him with a trip to I.FLY. You get in a wind tube and fly. We all did it. It was different.  We all agreed it was okay but probably won't do it again. So, this was the card I made him. HA! He didn't quite get it. We basically had to tell him! The funny things I do to my kiddos!

I will be featuring the Broadway Bound Suite in a few other projects this week! Check back to see.

These quilts were made by members of our church and community and were dedicated yesterday at church. From here they will go all over the world through Lutheran World Relief. My mom is in the picture admiring all of them. She sewed many of the quilt tops. 
Enjoy your Monday!

Blessings,
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card for a fun event! Wow, your son is HANDSOME!! :D

    ReplyDelete