Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday, May 3, 2019

Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the Broadway Birthday stamp set. 


I used the Broadway Bound DSP and Lovely Lipstick as my card base. I stamped "Make A" in Lemon Lime Twist which has been one of my favorite In Colors and is retiring. It is still available through May while supplies last. I stamped "WISH" in Lovely Lipstick and embossed the little dots in gold. I mounted the banner on a piece of Gold Glimmer paper and added Lovely Lipstick 1/8" grosgrain ribbon. I thought it turned out bright and cheery.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I will be paper crafting with friends all day on Saturday! YEA! And I have a full Sunday. Plus I get to dog sit Bonnie! More about that later!

Blessings,
Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment