Monday, January 4, 2021

A Cut Above

 Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We finished celebrating this past Saturday. It was wonderful! Here's our growing family.  Taylor and his fiance, Katie and Steven and his wife, McKenzie.





I am playing along with the Paper Players today. They want something new. Stampin Up's new January-June mini catalog will be available Tuesday, January 5, 2021. I preordered a few goodies and A Cut Above is one of the stamp sets I got.  



I made a simple card using the set. I used the Brights DSP in Granny Apple Green and mounted it on a Granny Apple Green card base. I colored with the Stampin' Blends. 

I am also entering it over at the Krafty Chicks where Anything Goes!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Tracy, your card is adorable and it made me smile. Your coloring is perfection! I love this stamp set. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week. I look forward to seeing more of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job and now I want some grass to mow, awesome job, and Happy New Year, Thank you for playing our ATG Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card. The grass will be green again before we know it! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun stamp set for those guys in our lives that are so hard to "stamp" for!! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players for my "new" challenge! And what a sweet picture of your family...now we can see what you all look like, LOL!

    ReplyDelete