Friday, January 14, 2022

In Bloom in January!

 Friday, January 14, 2022

I was beginning to wonder if I was on a permanent Christmas vacation. I haven't been too motivated to create. I've been looking at the Paper Players Color Challenge #573 all week.



I got some inspiration from the Stampin' Up! Annual catalog as I was perusing it for inspiration!


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Calypso Coral
  • I stamped the flowers from the SU! In Bloom stamp set  in Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral and Memento Black Ink onto a  4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White
  • The leaves are from the (retired) SU! Pretty Perennials. I stamped off in Just Jade the solid leaves. The outline is Just Jade not stamped off.
  • Just Jade cardstock cut at 1-5/8" x 4" and embossed with the  (retired) Wrapped in Texture EF. Adhere to flower panel.
  • 5" piece of the Just Jade Gingham ribbon from the Flowers of Every Season Ribbon Combo pack. Wrap this around the panel as shown and adhere panel to card base.
  • Stamp sentiment in Just Jade ink. Use the label from the Pierced Blooms dies to cut. I adhered three loops of black metallic thread behind the sentiment then used dimensionals to adhere sentiment to card base.
  • I added a few little black Classic Matte Dots
  • The envelope flap has a piece of Subtle DSP in Calypso Coral
Happy Stamping, my friends!
Tracy




5 comments:

  1. I love this, Tracy! What a cheerful card, and a great way to incorporation those colors into creating your very own DSP! So fresh and happy! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your own DSP with the colors!! Very cute and creative! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players with week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about "happy mail"! What a wonderful card, Tracy! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your card and the design. Bright and cheery! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...I love the blooms!

    ReplyDelete