Monday, August 8, 2022

Weekly Wanderings

 Monday, August 8, 2022

I'm a day late posting on my weekly wanderings! Ha! Oh well! 

Overall, it was a rather quiet week. I did work on my scrapbook! I did January - May of a year which is good for me. It was rather hard NOT to stamp and make cards. LOL! 

The Farmer and I didn't wander too far this week. We went and picked blueberries at a nearby farm.


Honestly, the Farmer is NOT a good blueberry picker! So funny! He wandered around looking for what I do not know...bigger blueberries??? He managed to get a few picked while I picked what I wanted. 

There have been some beautiful sunrises:


And Sunday, August 7, marked the four year anniversary since my brother died. I'll never like it but I'm learning to embrace it. I know I did the best I could for him in a not so good situation. There is joy and beauty in this journey of life if I opened my eyes and heart to see it and receive it!

What would a week be without a picture of sweet Paisley! She fills our hearts to overflowing with joy!


Happy Stamping!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. LOL, my hubby and I use different techniques when picking blueberries too. His are full of STEMS!! But we do like to do it together. Unfortunately, our usual farm had NO blueberries this year. My cousin had a few in his yard, so we picked them, and Cassidy has eaten almost all of them already! Paisley is adorable....love that hair!

    ReplyDelete