Sunday, July 31, 2022

Weekly Wanderings

 Sunday, July 31, 2022

Well, it has been an extremely hot week here in Oregon where we live. So thankful for our air conditioning!

Today I am remembering my father-in-law, Glen, who died eight years ago today at the age of 93. I could tell many stories about him...he was something else. He is certainly missed.

The Farmer and I escaped the heat one afternoon by going to see the movie, "Where the Crawdads Sing". It was very good. I had read the book; the Farmer had not. We both gave the movie a "9" (10 being the best!) The movie was as good as the book! 

We helped our friend, Steve, on his food truck one hot afternoon! It was a fundraiser for the basketball team our son, Steven, coaches. What an experience. It was very interesting, very hot, and we were busy! We had fun and are much more appreciative of those who do this for a living!



Steven is in the window if you look closely!


The Farmer and Steve doing the food prep.

I took orders and the money. Still smiling after our shift!

So, the next couple weeks I probably won't be blogging as much. I have to scrapbook!!! And there isn't much to share with my scrapbooking. I'm a simple scrapper. I have a couple years to do and then I need to decide what I want to do...continue scrapping or what??? Any ideas? I'm open to suggestions.

And it wouldn't be a week without a picture of sweet Paisley! Blowing those little bubbles! ❤


Happy Stamping, my friends!
Tracy



1 comment:

  1. I admit that I have never been inside a food truck...done lots of waitressing but no food trucks! Glad you're still smiling...and still lovin' on that little Paisley!

    ReplyDelete