Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Leaves

 Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Today's card is just in time for the start of fall!


The Paper Players have a CAS challenge this week #PP609:




For my card I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of the Abigail Rose DSP and adhere it to my Basic White card base. I cut the leaves from Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Merry Merlot cardstock using a leaf die from Gathered Leaves dies (retired). Each leaf was popped up on a dimensional. The sentiment from Etched in Nature (retired) is stamped in Basic Gray, cut with a stitched rectangle die and popped up with dimensionals. I added a few matte decorative dots (retired) in Old Olive to finish the card. That's it! Happy fall, ya' all!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


4 comments:

  1. Tracy, your leaf card is just so pretty and perfect for our challenge! Love the background DSP with the colorful leaves! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background paper is so pretty with your brightly-colored leaves, Tracy! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, your background is perfect to showcase your pretty Fall leaves! I love it! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete