Monday, June 10, 2024

Bravo!

Monday, June 10, 2024

 I made this card for a  recent high school graduate.


Not your typical grad card is it? The graduate was home schooled and she LOVES horses...hence this card.

I love the color wheel in the Stampin' Up! 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 132. I knew I wanted to use Copper Clay but was unsure what colors to pair with it.  I went to the color wheel and there beside Copper Clay was Peach Pie and Cajun Craze. From there everything came together. The card base is Copper Clay. I used the Distressed Tile 3D EF on a piece of Cajun Craze. My sentiments are from a long retired SU! set called Bravo.  I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copper Clay and Crajun Craze onto a piece of Peach Pie cardstock that is matted on a piece of Black cardstock.  The horse is from SU! Let it Ride (retired), colored with Copper Clay Blends and popped up on dimensionals.

We recently planted our garden. Paisley helped plant the pumpkin seeds. She calls it her "Pumpkin Patch".


 

Check out her boots! ❤

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment