Saturday, August 8, 2026

Congratulations!

 It's a beautiful Saturday here on the farm! We had a few very HOT and SMOKY days this week but the wind has been in our favor and has blown the smoke back to the east. I am terribly sorry for all those affected by the fires in Oregon and across the US. My prayers are with all!

We have a wedding reception to attend this afternoon. I made this card for the young couple.


I used the Nature's Sweetness DSP. The focal image is cut from the DSP! I didn't know, or don't remember, the dies cutting those images. I could have stamped that image but I let the paper do the heavy lifting! I used a piece of the two tone Early Espresso cardstock and ran it through the Textured Tree Ring EF and then sanded it a bit. I embossed the sentiment with Copper embossing powder and have copper and linen thread behind it. Everything went on a Pecan Pie card base. 

I see JUGS wants dies this week.



And Can You Handle the Pressure has an option of "Tie it Up" use ribbon, twine, thread, etc.

So, off this card goes to two galleries and off we go to a party!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment