Friday, April 24, 2020


Friday, April 24, 2020

Greetings and salutations as we are in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope everyone is well...physical and mentally! It can be a challenge some days. We are well. Thankfully, all three of my guys, my husband and two sons, Steven and Taylor, are in essential jobs and continue to work. I quickly made the transition to Zoom for my Bible study and ladies ministry responsibilities at church. Not without a few tears along the way!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the As You See It challenge. A first for me! It is kind of a season of first, wouldn't you agree?! So, here is the photo challenge: 



Wonderful flowers! But it is a speed challenge! 10 minutes start to finish to make a card. Oh, my! I quickly had my idea in my head. 



I set the stamp pads out, put the stamps on the blocks and set the timer! I finished in 9 minutes. Do I like the card? Not really. But, hey, it is a start. I used SU's Daisy Lane stamp set and stamped the flowers in Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mango Melody and even a couple in Daffodil Delight. I added some retired little floral sequins.  I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape, used one of the stitched rectangle dies to cut it out and then popped it up with a few dimensionals and set it over a piece of the purple tricolor ribbon.

I hope you'll join the fun and try your hand at speed stamping some beautiful flowers! It made me laugh! And laughing is always a good thing!

Blessings,
Tracy










7 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheery! Amazing what can be done in a short time. Thanks for taking up the speed challenge at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, trying so many new things, Tracy, including Speed Stamping! You did a great job in 9 minutes! You chose such pretty colours! Thanks for getting your adrenaline racing with our speed challenge at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! So happy to see your pretty creation in our gallery, Tracy! I think this daisy is a perfect background for your card, especially with those wonderful sequins! Now why didn't I think of that, I certainly have plenty!! Thanks for sharing your 9-minute creation with us at As You See It this week! Come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy I think you did a great job in under 10 minutes - your repeat daisy pattern is great and the addition of the sequins and ribbon really bring the whole thing together. Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete