Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday, May 1, 2020
Color Challenge #keepstamping

This week I took the color challenge my BFF and SU! upline, Teresa, at KNT Designs,  shared with us. Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape and Old Olive were the colors. You really can't go wrong with those colors! All favorites of mine! And here is my creation:




I was going through my stamp sets trying to downsize a bit...we all know how hard that is to do! Well, SU!'s Jar of Love caught my eye. I love that set! So, I created this card with all those lovely flowers. Perfect to share on this May 1.   I remember as a youngster on May 1, picking whatever flowers we could find, placing them on the neighbor's porch, ringing the doorbell and running off before they answered! And then watching their surprise at finding a bouquet for them! Did anyone else do that??? So fun! It was May Day, of course!

I hope this finds you all happy, healthy and finding joy in each day!

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment