Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Summer Shadows

 Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Today's card continues with the Shaded Summer bundle which isn't available as a bundle but you can purchase the stamp set and dies separately and they go together!



I didn't use the stamp set for this card. Just the Summer Shadows dies! I really like the dies too! I think they are a hidden gem in the catalog! I made this card for our monthly crop's color challenge. The color challenge is to use Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party! Fun! The layout is the same as the cards I showed you on Monday I just changed the focal image and sentiment.

Card Details:

  • Basic White note cards and envelopes
  • Heart and Home DSP  3-1/2" x 5" adhere to card base
  • Basic Black 2-5/8" x 4-5/8"
  • Heart and Home DSP 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" Stamp sentiment from Peaceful Moments. I used the Stamparatus for a near perfect placement. Adhere to Basic Black mat. Add a piece of coordinating ribbon. Adhere to card base.
  • Cut flower using the Summer Shadows dies from Fresh Freesia and flower outline from Blackberry Bliss. Adhere together.
  • Cut leaves from Parakeet Party. Adhere together. Dry fit pieces to the card then adhere leaves with glue and add a dimensional to the flower and adhere.
  • In this photo I had forgotten to add my Rhinestones! Add one to the center of the flower and scatter a few around the card!
We planted a small garden this year. The retired Farmer wants to try his hand at gardening again. I am NOT a gardener! I love the harvest but not so much the tilling and sowing! 




Happy Stamping!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tracy! Hope the gardening goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lavender flower and how you used the lime green for the leaves; would have never thought of this and it really highlights the card wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete