Monday, May 23, 2022

Shaded Summer

 Monday, May 23, 2022

I wasn't sure I'd like the Shaded Summer stamp set...even though I really liked it and the sentiments and the font. I know that doesn't make sense. But I wasn't sure about how I would like what is suppose to be green foliage in the color of the flowers or black or whatever color you stamp it in. I guess I thought I had "issues" with that. Um, I don't! Take a look at today's cards:



Rich Razzleberry


                       Calypso Coral                      
                              

Coastal Cabana


Soft Succulent

I used a monotone color pallet and love it! LOL! The color name below each card is the color I stamped the image in. Here are the card details:

  • Basic White note cards and envelopes
  • Pretty Prints DSP 3-1/2" x 5" adhere to card base
  • Basic Black 2-5/8" x 4-5/8"
  • Heart and Home DSP 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" adhere to Basic Black cardstock. Add a piece of coordinating ribbon.
  • Basic White 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" stamp flower image from the SU! Shaded Summer stamp set onto this piece. I used the Stamparatus to get a good image. Then cut image using the Summer Shadows dies and the SU! Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere to card base with dimensionals.
  • From a scrap of the Heart and Home DSP cut banner from the Stylish Shapes dies. (LOVE these dies!) Stamp image from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set. Cut another banner from Basic Black cardstock. Cut the Basic Black banner in half. Adhere sentiment piece to it to achieve a mat. Add some metallic thread (mine is from JoAnn's) to the back and adhere with dimensionals to card base.
  • Complete card with 3 rhinestones.
So fun and easy to make multiples which I did! The Pretty Prints DSP is so fun with all the coordinating colors! Check it out and see what you think!

We are waiting patiently, well, maybe a bit anxiously, for the arrival of our first grandchild! A little girl whose due date is tomorrow. I'm already emotional! I waffle between tears and smiles! I'll keep you posted! Until then...
Happy Stamping!
Tracy


1 comment: