Friday, June 2, 2023

Just for You

 Friday, June 2, 2023

It's Fri-yay! A busy day here! I've got some cleaning/catching up to do and some prep work for tomorrow's crafting day. We're expecting 13 ladies for some crafting fun!

Today's card was an happy oops! I was prepping for one sketch and realized I had cut into a perfectly good, already cut and scored black card base. So, I switched gears and made it into a little fun fold card for a gentleman at our church.


And I'm entering it over at Make My Monday #201 Challenge where the theme is masculine.

I used some more of the Farmer's Market DSP (retired, it's probably historic! I don't know how old it is or do they call it retro...) I used one of the dies from the new Radiating Dies from SU! for the sentiment. Those dies are really cool. The sentiment is from SU! Charming Sentiments. Here's the inside:

 


And yesterday was grand watching both the grandbabes! 


I was reading to them and I had this deja vu moment. This ran through my mind:


That's me thirty years ago as one happy mommy to our sons Steven and Taylor. And now, look! They each have a daughter! Such blesssings! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


2 comments:

  1. Very nice card and great design. Thanks for playing at Make My Monday. Also enjoyed your photos (then and now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Tracy! I hoarded this paper for a long time, lol, and it's perfect for masculine themes! Love the card design, too, way to pinch hit! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete