Thursday, June 1, 2023

Spring Chick

Thursday, June 1, 2023

How did it get to be June 1 already?! We get to grandparent today! Both girls at the same time. A first! It will take both of us to handle a 3 month old and a one year old! So, for today's card...


Maybe this is a subtle reminder for me! (NOT!) I am entering it in the Retro Rubber Challenge where anything goes!


My dancing chick is from SU!'s Hey Birthday Chick bundle. It's been retired for a year already! I paired it with some the retire Farmer's Market DSP  that I thought went very well with my chicken. The stitched rectangle is from the retired Stitched So Sweetly dies.

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Tracy - I love me some chickens, lol. Great paper choices for her, too - she's in her element! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I have totally been over-using these kinds of sentiments this year, as my friends and I turn 50.. Love the little scene you created ad the chick is brilliant! Thank you for playing with us this time at RR. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete