Monday, May 29, 2023

Love & Big Hugs

Monday, May 29, 2023

Today's card came about rather quickly and easily. Yea!



When I saw LeAnne's sketch for the Paper Players this week I was excited to get creative.


Card Details:
  • A2 card base in Basic Black
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White embossed with the dotty EF from the Basics 3D EF
  • Pattern Party DSP (retired): 2" x 4-3/4"; 1-1/2" x  4-1/4"; 1" x 4"
  • Real Red heart cut with the Radiating Stitches dies; popped up with dimensionals
  • Sentiment from Sending Smiles
  • A finished it with a sprinkling of unmarked red gems from my stash
We, well, the Farmer (retired, HA! seems like all my crafting things are retired and now even in life! My husband is retired!) planted our garden this weekend.


Those white things in the field are clover hay bales! 

We enjoyed a fire in our fire pit the other night and our dog, Jake, enjoyed digging in the garden dirt and then proceeded to lay in the crater he dug. So funny!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, cheerful card! I love those multi-colored hearts, it makes your card even more delightful! And your garden is amazing...ours is not that big, thankfully...I am still trying to eat the stuff we froze from last year's! And Jake looks quite content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The colors are definitely eye-catching. I love the mix of patterns you used, especially the heart paper. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that bright patterned paper paired with the black and white! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete