Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Bingo

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Today's card is kind of special. A friend's grandmother died recently. Her grandma got the name 'Grandma Bingo' because she loved to play Bingo! Soooo, I borrowed a stamp set from a friend that had a Bingo card in it and made this card:


Not a traditional sympathy card but I think she'll love it! I hope she'll always remember the good times with Grandma Bingo! So sweet.

I am entering this card in this week's Paper Player's Challenge. It is a sketch challenge:


The stamp set is from My Creative Time called Game Night. 


I used SU!'s Delightfully Eclectic DSP on a Night of Navy card base. I used Bubble Bath to cut the circle from the Stylish Shapes dies. I stamped those Bingo cards in Crushed Curry and Night of Navy. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a fun way to remember that grandmother! Your friend will love this! Kind and thoughtful sympathy card and we're so happy you played with the Players this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you found such a personalized way to remember your friend's grandmother. I am sure she will love the time and thought you put into this special card. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing about being able to make your own cards is making something so individual and tailored to the recipient, and your card is the best example of this Tracy. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete