Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Hi Friend!

 Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Today's card has been sitting on my desk for a week or so. We were just looking at each other. LOL! I wanted to make more using this design but wasn't sure...


So, I decided to use it for the SUO Challenge this week.



I truly do not have a favorite color combo! It varies with whatever project I'm working on. For this card I used Coastal Cabana for the card base, black and white is always a fav, and the flowers are Berry Burst with a touch of Coastal Cabana and Lemon Lime Twist for the greenery. I used the now retired but oh, so awesome Pierced Blooms dies. The banner die is from the Nested Essentials dies. 

I'm going to write a little note to a friend and send this card along its way!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Love black and white and any bright color! Your card is so cute--your friend is lucky!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tracy! I love the colors you chose with the fun black and white background. I just want to use Lemon Lime Twist with everything :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combination on this card is gorgeous. I love pops of bright colors paired with black and white. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete