I've been working/playing with retired DSP in my quest to use up my stash. Ha! I'm happy to say I will be playing for years to meet this goal!
Today's card uses the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and the Just My Type stamp set.
I was inspired by the CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch #574 from last week:Isn't this a great sketch?! I have plans for it!
Last week we got to spend the day with the youngest grandson, Ivan, who is 10-1/2 months BIG! I don't have favorites, you know, but I must say this little guy is a breeze to be with. Easy going. He reminds me a lot of our youngest son...Ivan's daddy!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy



Oh, I love this little typewriter! I have a die similar to it---I should get it out and get it working! Ivan is a CUTIE!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Remember when we learned to type on one of these? I actually typed on one way older than this style! lol!
DeleteI agree with Leanne, that little typewriter is cute... not as cute as Mr. Ivan... but cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lisa!
Delete