Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Thinking of You

 I recently took an inventory of my DSP (Designer Series Paper) and did a bit of a reorganization. It was actually fun and quite helpful. I got rid of just a little bit, have grand plans to use more and have not purchased anymore!!! Well, that isn't true...I did purchase the current Product of the Month which is DSP! 😂

With all that said here is my card for today.


I used DSP from Bloom Impressions (SAB '25), Sunny Days (SAB '24) and Whispering Woods (available Sept. 1)! The sentiment is from Happy Thoughts ('21) which I stamped and cut out with a Something Fancy die. The ribbon is  long retired. I finished it off with a few shiny gems.

My inspiration for this card came from (besides the DSP!) the Paper Players color challenge this week.


I used Pretty Peacock, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade.

We recently had Sweet P and Weston. We take them for a walk around a pond near our home.  While we were walking Sweet P exclaims, "I just love the dirt!" and plops down and starts playing in the dirt and gravel! 😂 Of course, little brother thinks that is great also! 





Fun times!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


4 comments:

  1. Super fun card, Tracy! I love how you did the three background panels at angles to set off your sentiment, and way to go for using up some of your DSP stash. And great job on combining three different packs! I, too, have a LOT of patterned paper and I've pretty much run out of room to store it...a fact that I conveniently forgot when I ordered I think FIVE new packs of paper on my last SU! order ; ) I am a dragon who collects paper (and books, which are also paper). Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty way to incorporate those colors as well as use up some of your DSP stash! Love that sketch! Kids---what is it about dirt and gravel? And puddles! THanks for playing with our challenge this week, always happy to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely mix of papers, this is wonderful, Tracy! My little Sweet P used to love to play in the rocks too! Cute pics of your grands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grands are so cute, Tracy! Of course they're going to get right into the dirt and gravel - lots of texture and a good way to get dirty too lol! I love your design with the three different patterned papers. They all look lovely together, along with the cute sign. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete