Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Bridal Shower

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Our oldest son, Steven, is getting married August 15. 2020. His beautiful bride has had a couple bridal showers. For one of the bridal showers  I made these favors:


So cute, I know! I used the All Dressed Up dies and made that adorable handbag! I used long retired DSP from Krista's stash. Krista is my dear friend who passed away four years ago. She would be thrilled! The paper was perfect. McKenzie's brother is going to be her "Man of Honor" so I created a little backpack for him.


I used the Misty Moonlight DSP that looks like denim. Unfortunately, I did not make this correctly. It really isn't a backpack because the handles are the wrong place! It wasn't until I was looking at the photo that I realized I didn't quite do that right! LOL! I don't think anyone even noticed! 


 It was a beautiful shower. Here I am with the bride-to-be!


Enjoy your day!
Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment