Monday, July 20, 2020

Studio 1.15 Part 3

Today I am sharing the pictures of my completed studio. It has now been 5-1/2 years since its completion. It is rarely this clean! I usually always have a project, or two, out. Sometimes, especially when I am scrapbooking, the floor will be covered! That is the beauty of having a studio! You can work on a project,  leave it out, shut the door and come back to it later! 


This is the closet. I removed the closet doors and added the wood shelves. The white paper boxes I got at Ikea. The paper, ink and ribbon storage are all from Stamp-n-Storage.  


The work area is great. I keep my Big Shot here and my Cricut. The drawer holds additional paper...my DSP, glimmer and foil paper. There is a shelf above that drawer and my Simply Score Scoring Tool,  paper trimmer and envelope punch board are housed there. The punches and stamp pads storage is from Stamp-n-Storage. I love having my ink pads in front of me when I am working. 


The Farmer calls this the "Command Center"! LOL! This is my happy place! I hope you have enjoyed the process of how Studio 1.15 came to be. Thanks for stopping by. 

Blessings,
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your craft area! My room is NEVER that tidy, lol! It looks very conducive to creativity!

    ReplyDelete