Friday, July 24, 2020

Pallet Flag

Friday, July 24, 2020

Today's post is crafty but not in the paper crafting sense! I recently painted a pallet to resemble a flag. It was so fun and easy to do! We have a lot of pallets around the farm. I snagged one and this is what it became:


I used my Cricut and cut the stars out of vinyl. It brightens the front of our house up so well!

It is harvest season on the farm. I recently drove the combine:


While the Farmer was doing this:


HA! Too funny! He was checking the seed to make sure the combine was set properly. My whole driving time lasted maybe 10 minutes! Those big machines make me nervous and I was probably only going a little over 2 mph! LOL! 

I hope your summer is going well! Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment