Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A Rainbow of Chicks!

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Such a cute and colorful brood of chicks in today's card and it is really quick and easy to make!


Card Tutorial:

  • Basic White Note Card
  • Birthday Chick dies; I cut the chicks using Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Rainbow Glimmer Paper, and Gorgeous Grape. I adhered them to the card base using a glue dot.
  • Sheep dies; I cut the sun in Daffodil Delight. I stamped the face from Hippo Happiness in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Adhere with a glue dot.
  • In Your Words stamp set. This is a SALE-a-bration stamp set and is free when you host a workshop with $300 (or more) in sales. I recommend using the Stamparatus to position the sentiment. I had a hard time getting it straight. I used the Stampin' Write Markers in Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape to ink the sentiment.
That's it for the card and by the way...I got the mini Cut and Emboss Machine. I love it!!! Such a handy little tool and so convenient to use with the small dies. 

Today is our oldest son's birthday! Hard to believe he is 30! That means I am getting so old! UGH! Here he is with his beautiful wife at our youngest son's wedding in May:



Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment