Saturday, August 14, 2021

Feels Like Home #2

 Saturday, August 14, 2021

I thought I would finish the week with another card using the SALE-a-bration stamp set, 'Feels Like Home'.


I wasn't sure about coloring this with the Stampin' Blends but it worked out really well and I was happy with the results. I did a lot of dot, dot, dot with the fine tip of the Blends because of the tiny areas!

Card Tutorial: 

  • A2 card base in Bermuda Bay
  • Basic Black cut using the largest Stitched Rectangles dies; adhere to card base
  • Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Basic White; cut with Stitched Rectangle dies
  • Color image with Stampin' Blends. I used: Light & Dark Bermuda Bay; Light and Dark Crumb Cake; Light Poppy Parade; Light Cinnamon Cider; Light Old Olive; Dark Daffodil Delight
  • Adhere to card base
That's it my friends! Have a wonderful weekend. I will be crafting all day with my friends which makes me very happy!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment