Friday, August 13, 2021

Oh-so Happy!

 Friday, August 13, 2021

Today's card uses the SALE-a-bration stamp set Delicate Dahlias. 



 I am entering it in the Paper Players challenge #553 which is a color challenge!


Card details:

  • A2 card base in Daffodil Delight
  • Real Red 4" x 5-1/4; adhere to card base
  • Basic White 3-3/4" x 5"; stamp flowers using Real Red for the flower outline and Daffodil Delight for the flower inside; Old Olive for the leaf outline; adhere to card front
  • Old Olive 1" x 3-3/4"; emboss with Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder; adhere to card front
  • Basic White punch with Tailored Tag punch; sentiment in Old Olive, flowers in Real Red; sponge edges with Daffodil Delight; adhere to card with dimensionals
I went out to the beach one day this week when it was so hot here. It was gorgeous at the beach! We only live 30-40 minutes from the ocean. I always wonder why I don't go there more often just for a walk! I may have to start a new habit!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Tracy, that beach picture is fabulous! I am afraid I would be there all the time if I lived there. Your array of flowers is just gorgeous in my colors. I love the layers, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh! I really like how you used the small flower to create custom DSP! I haven't inked that stamp up yet and now I have a great idea to try! The Tailored Tag punch is a great shape to balance all the soft floral lines! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete