Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Scrapbooking!

 Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Today's project is a scrapbook page! My papercrafting journey began with scrapbooking and evolved over time to include cards and 3D projects. I have been working on an album for our son, Taylor, and his wife, Katie. They were married in May and had a bunch of photos displayed at the wedding. I offered to put them in an album and Katie and I keep adding things to it!



I wanted to use this piece of DSP from the Blackberry Beauty DSP. I added elements from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack. It's okay. I'm not sure what I was expecting. LOL! I might add a something else to these pages...I just don't know what! Sometimes scrapbooking is like that. Looking back on all the pages and albums I've done over the years it isn't the page layouts that we care about it is the pictures and the stories that we are interested in! That's so important to remember. (preaching to self right now!)

I hope all your holiday preparations are going well. Remember to take pictures while you are making the memories and enjoy!

Happy Stamping!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Love these pages and how you were able to put several photos on them!

    ReplyDelete