Monday, December 20, 2021

Blackberry Beauty

 Monday, December 20, 2021

Happy Monday, my friends! This week my I am featuring the Beauty of Tomorrow bundle and coordinating products. This product bundle is available in the July-December Mini Catalog until January 3, 2022.


Today's cards use the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper. This paper is pretty bold. I enjoyed mixing and matching the various prints and designs along with the coordinating cardstock. I love how easy Stampin' Up! makes it to select colors!




Each of these cards share the same tutorial I just switched up the colors.

Project Details:

  • A2 card bases in Blackberry Bliss, Early Espresso and Cinnamon Cider
  • DSP:  4" x 5-1/4" and 3-3/8" x 4-5/8"
  • 3-1/2" x  4-3/4" cardstock in Blackberry Bliss and Early Espresso. Cut out the second smallest scalloped rectangle die from the Scalloped Contours dies.
  • Using the Stitched Rectangle dies cut a rectangle from a scrap of Very Vanilla to fit in the scalloped rectangle. Stamp the sentiment on this piece. I used sentiments from Peaceful Moments, Color and Contour and the not-yet-available Sweet Conversations!
  • On a scrap of Very Vanilla stamp the bird and cut out with the Beautiful Leaves dies.
  • Adhere the DSP and cardstock together as shown. Wrap a piece of ribbon around all. The ribbon will slide through the scalloped rectangle as there are slots in each side. I used the 3/8" Gold Shimmer ribbon, the Faux Suede Ribbon in Early Espresson and the Blackberry Bliss ribbon from the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin
  • Add gems to the front. I used the Brushed Metallic Dots and the Genial Gems
  • I finished the envelopes by gluing a piece of DSP to the flap.
I enjoy making multiples of a card and switching up the colors or sentiments.

Yesterday we had Christmas at my mom's house. It went really well. Of course not everyone could make it but those that did we enjoyed! Here's our group photo:



Ha! I just realized we should have taken Lucy out of her crate for the photo! She's the naughty Yorkshire Terrier that goes ballistic with this many people in her territory! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment