Thursday, December 23, 2021

Let's Celebrate You!

 Thursday, December 23, 2021

I've been wanting to use this stamp from Stampin' Up!'s Seasons of Fun! I hadn't inked it up yet. This stamp set will be retiring on January 3, 2022 but it will remain in my collection. I love it! I love cute and whimsy! I made this card for my friend who has lost an incredible amount of weight this year. I am so proud of her. We usually walk together once a week...with our dogs. I think she will like the card!



I am entering it in the Global Design Project #323:




I'm also sharing a photo of our Christmas tree at The Card Concept. There's a very sweet little gift under it:


This is our granddog, Bonnie. She is a gem. She came in and went straight for the quilt under the tree. That quilt was made by my great grandma a very long time ago! It is all hand sewn together. Just pieces stitched together. Lots of corduroy and a piece of veleteen. I remember as a child I enjoyed feeling the different textures. Most of my ornaments on the tree this year are handmade treasures from friends and family. Aren't those the best ones?!

Happy Stamping!

Tracy


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, Love the colors you have chosen. Your tree is pretty, love the quilt and and what a treasure it is from your grandma! And the "piece de resistance," in this picture is your adorable granddog Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet "decoration" under your tree!! And what a special quilt you have. LOVE your handmade ornaments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card concept.

    ReplyDelete