Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A Polished Pink Window Box

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Today's project is a sweet window box. This was a fun and fairly quick box to make. I followed the video tutorial that Stamping with Amore did here:  https://youtu.be/YmUVwrQAb0k.


I kept my box simple and didn't add the cover that is demonstrated in the video. I like it this way. Sadly, I didn't have any chocolate bars or Ghiradelli chocolate squares to add to my box! 

Project Details:

  • Polished Pink cardstock 6-1/2" x 8-1/4" Score on the 8-/14" side at: 3/8"; 7/8"; 7-3/8"; 7-7/8". Score on the 6-1/2" side at: 2-1/2"; 3"; 5-1/2"; 6". Cut and burnish score lines per the video directions.
  • Blackberry Beauty DSP: 2-3/8" x 6-3/8" Adhere to front.  Using the Stitched Rectangle die (1-7/8" x 3-3/4") cut the window.  Adhere a piece of Window Sheet cut at 2-1/4" x 5" to the back side.
  • Glue your box together.
  • I added some pieces from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera pack. So pretty! I used some retired Rich Razzleberry ribbon and made a little bow which I adhere with a glue dot.
I hope you'll give this project a try. I just might make a few more for Valentine's Day! I have some ideas floating through my mind...

I hope your holiday preparations or events are going well. Remember to breathe and, most importantly, enjoy every minute!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment