Saturday, March 5, 2022

Forever Blossoms

 Saturday,  March 5, 2022

Today's cards came from inspiration I found while sorting and organizing some cards into my scrapbook. I came across this card: 


My SU! Upline and friend, Teresa Harper at KnT Designs made this for me. Don't you love it? It inspired me to use the Basic Borders dies that she gave me! So, here are the cards I made:


The card base for the first one is Polished Pink. DSP is Pattern Party. I used the Forever Blossoms stamp set and die cut the sentiment using the Well Said dies (retired). I matted it on Basic Black and fussy cut around it. I added Iridescent Rhinestones.


The second card uses a Magenta Madness card base. DSP from Pattern Party and I added Opal Rounds (retired).


This last card I think is my favorite although I do like the pink and black color combination of the first two.
The card base is Flirty Flamingo with the Pattern Party DSP. I added the Brushed Brass Butterflies.
Do you have a favorite?

These cards are going to three new members of our church. I don't think I've ever made new member cards before...and we have had new members! LOL! But these three newbies are crafters!!! So I wanted to encourage them to join our monthly crafting group that meets at our church! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment