Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Sunshine and Rainbows!

 Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Who doesn't love sunshine and rainbows?! We have been having some sunshine here and a rainbow pops out from time to time also! I love both!

Today's card is one I made for this week's Paper Players Sketch Challenge #584. Here's the card:


And here's the challenge: 


Card Details:

  • 4-1/4" x 11" Basic White card base
  • Magenta Madness 4-1/8" x 5-7/8"
  • Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (retired) 3 strips cut at 1-5/8" x 3-7/8"; adhere to Magenta Madness
  • Bermuda Bay 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon (retired) adhere around DSP/Magenta Madness piece
  • Adhere Magenta Madness piece to card base with dimensionals
  • Fussy cut a rainbow from the DSP; adhere to card base with dimensionals
  • Stamp sentiment from Honeybee Home Stamp set in Magenta Madness onto Basic White. I used a die from the retired SU! Project Life Cards and Labels dies ( Wow! that's an old set! Still love them!) to cut the sentiment out. 
  • I added some metallic gold thread (from JoAnn's) behind the sentiment and attached it to the card.
  • Add 3 Iridescent Rhinestones
I hope there are sunshine and rainbows in your life today!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Well, you jumped right into stamping after your spring break!! Such a bright, fun, colorful creation, I love it! I especially love the little bit of gold peeking out there--sweet! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy card Tracy. Love the spring break photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the card I needed to see on this grey and snowy day here in the UK Tracy - so bright and colourful and I love the rainbow that spans the panels and highlights your sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy and cheerful card. I love this paper and all the bright colors! Such a sweet sentiment, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete