Thursday, April 14, 2022

Bring on the Sunshine!



Thursday, April 14, 2022

Oh my! We have had a wintry weather week here in the Pacific Northwest of Oregon! Cold temperatures, wind, rain, and yes, snow! Very unprecedented for us! This photo was taken from inside Studio 1.15 yesterday before we headed out for our morning walk:


It was very short lived and no accumulation and no icy roads. Just so very wet! My quick card for the current Retro Rubber Challenge was inspired by snow as I longed for sunshine!


And here is the challenge:


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Daffodil Delight
  • Coastal Cabana DSP 4" x 4" cut on the diagonal; adhere to each side per the sketch
  • Stampin' Up! A Good Day stamp set (retired 2019) I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used Stampin' Write markers in Daffodil Delight and Pool Party to color image.
  • Punch image using a 1-3/8" circle punch
  • Adhere gold thread to back of image. Add dimensional and adhere to card base.
  • Add 3 gems. I used some retired ones. I'm not sure what color they are...
I hope the sun is shining on you today!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy
 


4 comments:

  1. This IS a bright sunshiney card, I love it! So many possibilities from this sketch, don't you think? Glad our weather has improved a wee bit and I am sure yours will too! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - and a perfect response to the crazy weather! Sending you some sunshine! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a bright card, perfect way to shrug off unexpected snow! I live in Tampa, so I am very happy right now! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color choices for your theme are perfect, love how you adjusted the sketch to fit!

    ReplyDelete