Thursday, June 2, 2022

A Bundle of Boxes

 Thursday, June 2, 2022

I want to give a big shout out to my friend and upline, Teresa Harper at KnT Designs. She does amazing work and today's projects are her designs!

She and I organized a 2022-2023 SU! Annual Catalog launch party in May.  I wanted to make a treat box that included a cookie, tea bag and, of course, chocolate! I thought I was going to do a pouch...uh, not! That was so not me...not us! So, I gave Teresa the goodies I wanted to include in the box and she went to work and designed this box. You can cut two from one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock! 





The sentiment is from Flowering Rainboots and cut with the All That dies. The flower is from Nature's Prints. I added different ribbon and trim. These were so fun to make and I am planning to make a few more!

Here are the blueprints for the box if anyone wants to give it a try! Let us know how it works out for you.



Happy Stamping!

Tracy

Paisley meeting one of her uncles for the first time. His hands are very big next to our little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment