Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Nature's Prints

 Wednesday, June 1, 2022    

It is already June! Summer is just around the corner! 

I have a trio of cards today featuring the Nature Prints bundle. The bundle includes the Nature's Prints stamp set and the Natural Prints dies.




My color inspiration came from the Nature's Prints DSP: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, and Starry Sky.

Card Details:

  • A2 card bases in Starry Sky, Gray Granite and Night of Navy
  • 4" x 5-1/4" in Gray Granite, Starry Sky and Pacific Point; emboss with the Fern 3D EF (love this EF!)
  • The first card I cut the wreath in Pacific Point and the ferns from Gold Foil. I embossed the sentiment in gold on Night of Navy. Add the gold trim from the Simply Elegant. I added a few Brushed Brass Butterflies.
  • For the other two cards just stamp your choices of images on Basic White in colors you prefer and use the dies to cut them out. I also cut out a few white elements. The sentiments are stamped on Basic White and I cut them out using the scalloped circle from the All That dies. I added Simply Elegant trim and adhered with dimensionals.
  • I finished the cards with a few Classic Matte Dots in white.
It's fun to choose a color palette and then have fun mixing and matching the colors using a bundle. I prefer making multiples of a project. I really like this bundle and am looking forward to using it with a lot of different colors!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy
Paisley...such a sweet little nugget!




No comments:

Post a Comment