Friday, October 21, 2022

Happy Day!

 Friday, October 21, 2022

Today's card is  quick, cute and easy peasy!


I am entering it over at the Retro Rubber Challenge #193 blog in the nick of time!


I used Stampin' Up!'s Picnic Parade stamp set (2010). Such a sweet little set. The bunny's overalls inspired me along with this: 


The other day when I had Paisley I dressed her in a pair of overalls from when our boys were babies! My MIL had embroidered "Grauer Power" on them. So cute! Paisley was either trying to blow kisses or bubbles! Too funny!




Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! I remember this set and I believe I have it!!! Sheeesh!! It's one of the cutest sets from Stampin' Up!.
    Beautifully colored images, perfect sentiment.
    Now, this little Angel is just adorable, I think she's trying to blow bubbles, LOL!!
    So incredibly sweet!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Tracey - such a fun set this was - love your critter coloring! Good eye on those overalls, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete