Thursday, October 20, 2022

Harvest Haul

 Thursday, October 20, 2022

Today's card features the sweet set, Harvest Haul, from Newton's Nook Designs. 


I love all things related to little pickup trucks and harvest! I am entering this card in this week's Paper Players Challenge PP613: 


I always over analyze my clean-and-simple designs. I think everyone's definition varies. Anyways, here is the inside of the card:


We've had extended summer weather all through this fall so far. Our leaves are still very green. We went to the pumpkin patch with our granddaughter and her parents and it was so hot! Here's a pic of "Poppy and Gigi" (The Farmer and I) with our sweet Paisley:



Happy Stamping!
Tracy



2 comments:

  1. I love this little pickup truck with its fun fall haul! And it looks like you've got a little fun fall haul there too! Paisley is as cute as can be! Thanks for playing with my CAS challenge at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That truck is just darling! Cute cas card with the set and papers! And cute little granddaughter too! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete