Friday, October 28, 2022

Thankful Heart

 Friday, October 28, 2022

Today's card features that cute little pickup truck (again!) from the Harvest Haul stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs.


I am entering it the nick of time over at the Paper Players this week!


What's funny is I had a different card made and ready to post. I had just set it aside to photograph this morning when the lighting was better. Well, in the meantime I filled that card out and and posted it to the mail! HA! Too funny. Not really because then I had to make another card because I really wanted to do this challenge...anyways, it was a fun card to make. I love coloring this truck and the papers, also from Newton's Nook Designs are just too cute!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Tracy! These papers are SO cute...and the truck is, too! LOVE it! I'm glad you were able to make a second card and play with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete