Sunday, February 25, 2024

Catching Up

 Sunday, February 25, 2024

Wow! A month has flown by without a blog post. We were gone a week camping in February. Had a great time. My cousin and her husband joined us...fun! Our first camping trip with them. Growing up our families camped together every summer except my cousin never joined us! She hated camping and would go stay at Grandma's or our aunt's house! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now she and I are the only ones that camp from those two families. Here's a pic of Gunner. He is biggest of my cousin's three dogs!


After the campout I spent the following week taking care of a sick granddaughter, Autumn. ๐Ÿ˜ž So sick with croup and an ear infection. Thankfully she was better by the weekend and we all went down to the beach to celebrate her first birthday! Katie's aunt allowed us the use of her beach house for the weekend! It was so nice. Autumn had a 'mermaid' themed party. Her outfit was so cute!




Hard to believe she is ONE! She never did touch her cake or eat a piece. ๐Ÿ˜‚ We had a wonderful weekend with the kids. By the time we got home I was coming down with a cold. I spent most of this past week dealing with it along with getting our tax info to the accountant, dealing with things here at home, etc. 

I made a few cards with the SU! Simply Zinnia bundle coming to the Online Exclusives March 5. The cards are okay. I was playing with the Zinnia EF and the Glimmer paper. I like the look of it on the white. It popped the most. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the card I made for  Autumn's birthday! Ugh! I'll have to get one next time I'm at their house which will be this week!




Okay, I think that's a quick overview of the last few weeks.

Happy Stamping!
Tracy



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! I am glad Autumn is feeling better...what a cutie she is, and I love her mermaid outfit! Your cards are amazing too. I didn't get that zinnia set although they are some of my favorite flowers! I look forward to seeing some more of them from you!

    ReplyDelete