Monday, February 26, 2024

Just Kidding!

 Monday, February 26, 2024

Happy Monday! It has been a great Monday here! Very productive! I love Mondays! And I'm excited to share today's card. I  was inspired by The Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP678 this week.


Here's my card:


When I first looked at the Just Kidding DSP I saw this image and loved it. My BFF immediatley said, "I love you no matter what!" I knew I had to make a card! The Paper Players sketched made it easy to use more of the DSP to create my card.

Card Details:
  • Pretty Peacock card base
  • Just Kidding DSP: 4"x 5-1/4";  2 x 3-3/4";  2-1/4" x 4-3/4"; adhere to card base as shown
  • Basic White approximately 1-1/4" x 3" stamp sentiment from SU!'s Bee My Valentine in Pretty Peacock. Cut using die from Stylish Shapes dies. Adhere to card base with dimensionals.
  • Cut image from DSP; adhere with dimensionals
  • I added 3 sequins from the Shiny Sequins (SU! Online Exclusive available March 5)
I'm going to have to make several of these now. I have a list of people I want to send one too!

And here is Autumn yesterday during church. Her momma was doing the livestream and Gigi (me) was trying to keep here contained! 😂 I guess you can see how well that went!




Happy Stamping!
Tracy


3 comments:

  1. Good job containing Autumn :-). What a cutie! I love the sentiment on your card and the mixture of DSP works so well. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy I love that you are a fan of this paper as much as I am - these little characters are so full of mischief - just like Autumn, perhaps?! I have been saving this image for teacher thank you cards - I think it's just perfect - and I just know your BFF will love it too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Tracy! I really like how you showcased the different papers in that pack, too. I just received it and this is wonderful inspiration to create. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete