Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Because of You

 Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Life is picking up steam and time in the studio is limited! Here's today's card:



I'm entering it in two challenges. SUO Challenge #343 has a color challenge of Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist. I used each of the colors on the sentiment. The card base is Lemon Lime Twist and I embossed another piece of it with the Countryside Blossoms EF. I have a hard time photographing that Lemon Lime Twist color! Is it just me?! I used the Sweet Sorbet ribbon to help make everything pop. 

I'm entering it in the Word Power #1 Challenge where the main focus of your card is a sentiment or word.

I was driving the back roads to our house today when a large white spot caught my eye at the top of this tree.


Can you see it? Here it is up close...even though it isn't a great photo either.


It was a Bald Eagle! I was pretty happy to see him perched up there looking over the Grauer Farm.
The eagle symbolizes bravery, strength, power and freedom. We see eagles around here from time to time but I always find it to be a sacred experience. A blessing!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy





8 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy what a beautiful sentiment ... awesome card! Don't you just LOVE when you spot something like that gorgeous Eagle! I live in Ohio and now far away are the Portage Lakes and there are a couple Eagle Nests that they track down there. In the last couple of years I have spotted them flying over my house headed for their nest ... always takes my breath away when I spot them! Thanks for sharing your spotting!
    Oh yea, back to your card lol. I'm so glad you have spotted our latest challenge blog and if you're not aware, we have EIGHT other different challenge blogs ... hope you'll check 'em out and come play along (links are below). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene! Glad you get to experience an eagle sighting from time to time!

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love your sentiment!! and your card is very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tracy! I love how you did the sentiment in multiple colors, that is such a fun look. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the sentiment is in multiple colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so classically colorful. Love how you colored the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back today for our Valentine's Day|Love theme!

    ReplyDelete