Sunday, February 25, 2024

Thank you

 Sunday, February, 25, 2024

I'm playing along with the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge SUOC 345 and realized I needed to submit this now as the challenge ends in a few hours! They want your favorite florals.



I used SU!'s Simply Zinnia stamp set an Online Exclusive available March 5. I stamped the flowers in Berry Burst on Bubble Bath cardstock which I cut with the Perennial Postage dies. I adhere it to a Berry Burst layer which was cut with the same dies. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped it using Encore Silver ink and fussy cut around it and popped it up with dimensionals. I added a few Matte Black Dots.

I'm also entering it in the Simply Clean & Simple February Challenge where Anything Goes with an optional theme of PINK! I hope it is clean and simple enough...for me it is!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


6 comments:

  1. Very striking! I'm so happy you made it in time! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tracy! I love the simplicity of the dark pink ink on the lighter pink cardstock. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christy! I love the Berry Burst and Bubble Bath color combo.

      Delete
  3. So happy you found us and shared your beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and look forward to seeing you for our new challenge today!

    ReplyDelete