Monday, May 6, 2024

A Petal Park Christmas

Monday, May 6, 2024

Happy Monday, my friends! My favorite day of the week! 

So after playing with the Sentimental Park bundle I grabbed the Petal Park stamp set. It just retired from the SU! catalog but the coordinating punch, Petal Park Builder Punch, is still available. It's on page 122-123 of the current SU! catalog. I just checked that out to make sure you could even see what it looked like in the catalog. Honestly, the new catalog has me fairly depressed. I won't say much else. I'll get over it and move on but I really do feel deflated or defeated or maybe just old. 😩 Anywho, on to fun things! Here's my card for today:



Isn't it so fun to use a nontraditional stamp set for a Christmas card?! I love it and want to made multiples! Yea! for building my Christmas card stash! 

 My card base is Real Red and the mat is Shaded Spruce. I stamped the flowers using Sweet Sorbet and the leaves are stamped with Shaded Spruce for the outline and Soft Seafoam for the shading. I love those two colors together. Do you love that sentiment? I do! It is from 2020 and is called Wrapped in Christmas. A great little sentiment set.




I think I'll play with this stamp set some more! I'm thinking birthday cards...in purples...we'll see!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment