Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Celebrate!

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

This card came about because of that pretty paper. It came with an invitation I received for a tea party.




 I paired it with a card base of Pink Pirouette and a strip of Berry Burst that I embossed with the floral embossing folder from the Basics EF's which was a SU! Online Exclusive. I cut the circle from the Everyday Details dies (LOVE those dies) and then added that fluffy bunny from Fluffiest Friends. The sentiment is from the Time For Tags stamp set (retired). I finished it off with some floral-type gems I had in my stash.  I'm happy I can play along with the Paper Players this week where the theme is Animal Antics.




Happy Stamping!
Tracy






1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Tracy! This fluffy bunny is so cute. The paper is lovely, and pairs so perfectly with Pink Pirouette. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete