Wednesday, May 1, 2024

For You #1

 Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Hello to the month of May!

I find inspiration for creating cards all around me. Often at church color combos will stand out to me in something I see in the bulletin, clothing, flowers, etc. Today's card was inspired by my friend's skirt! I wish I would have taken a picture of it! LOL!



I used a black card base. I cut a mat of Basic Black and embossed it with the Zinnia 3D EF and layered it on a mat of Flirty Flamingo. I stamped flowers from Sentimental Park in Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight and used the Petal Park Builder punch. I added a rhinesone to the flower centers. I used the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon from the Ribbon Duo Pack. The sentiment is from the same Sentimental Park stamp set and I cut the label with the Sentimental Park dies.

I don't think I had ever really created with this bundle. I really like it and the Petal Park bundle that coordinates with it. I have a few more projects to share over the next few days!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment