Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Enjoy today, too!

 Wednesday, September 4, 2024

I made another card with the wonderful sketch from yesterday's cards!


The Paper Players wanted spots or stripes.



Today's card uses the 2024-2026 In Color DSP. I used Petunia Pop, Peach Pie and Shy Shamrock and they all went on a Basic Beige card base after I rounded the corners. I had a slight boo boo so I was able to fix it with the rounded corners and I liked how it turned out! I ink blended (!) a circle using the same In Color inks as the paper and popped that cute NND kitten from Kitten Beach up on dimensionals. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

4 comments:

  1. So fun! What a great way to incorporate those stripes and dots! GREAT blending too and a cute little kitty to boot! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both SO cute! I love the layout of the background, it adds to the fun of the sweet kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and the grounding of the blended circle, Tracy. A really fun card with both the paper Player elements. Thanks for joining us this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete