Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Enjoy Today!

 Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Today's card is for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #231 and it is a sketch challenge. Here's my card...


and here is the sketch.




The bright and cheery paper comes from NND's Bright Basics 6 x 6 Paper Pad. I adhere it all to a white card base. I colored that cute kitty from the Kitten Beach stamps and used the coordinating die to cut him out along with the seashells. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Blooms. I finished it off with a few gems from my stash.

I had so much fun using this sketch that I made another one! I just used different paper, NND's Birthday Woofs, and a different kitty from the same set. So fun!



Happy Stamping!
Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, both cards are just darling! Love the primary colors/patterns of your first card! Your second card has such summery colors! (Remember you can enter up to 3 cards in our Inky Paws Challenge!) Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards made me smile! So super cute! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so cute and adorable! Love the mix of papers and your stamp choices! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cute! I love the vibrant colors and Kitten Beach is one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! Kitten Beach is a fun one and so cute!

      Delete